We provide Occupational Medicine Services to our Corporate Clients.
Please contact Ralph Carullo, MD at 702.255.0500 for more information.
List of services provided are included, but are not limited to, the list below. Please contact us if your company has a particular need that we may incorporate.
- Drug/Alcohol Screening
- Audiometer Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
Our specialized pre-placement services include:
- Employee physicals
- Compliance physicals (such as OSHA and DOT physicals)
- Human performance evaluations
- Workplace drug screenings
- Regulatory drug screenings
- Pre-employment drug screening
DOT Medical Exam $50
All exams and paperwork preformed by board certified medical doctors.
Print out Medical Examination Report and complete driver sections.
What to expect at your visit
- Wear comfortable clothes and bring any required forms, including the DOT Medical Examination Report with “Driver Information” and “Health History” sections completed.
- The Doctor will perform an examination, including: Review of your health history
- Urine test*
- A simple physical exam
- We’ll complete your Medical Examination Report for Commercial Driver Fitness Determination form, provide a summary of your exam and a Medical Examiner’s Certificate as appropriate.
- We also can send the summary to your primary care provider at your request.
Pre-Employment Medical Exam $55
Our experience board-certified doctors can perform a physical the same day. In addition to performing a comprehensive physical, we can also provide additional services you may need at the same time. We can provide vaccinations, TB skin testing, urine drug testing, titer testing, EKG, audiograms, as well as complete laboratory testing. Our in-house blood draw allows you to have almost any lab work necessary including cholesterol, glucose, chemistry panel, CBC, thyroid testing, HIV and other STD testing.
There is minimal to no wait time.
We recommend routine health evaluations with your primary care provider. Therefore, this physical exam requires cash payment and will not be submitted to your insurance since most plans will only pay for one routine physical examination per year.