School Sports Physicals in Las Vegas
LVIC offers a convenient and affordable way to get your kids ready for sports and school.
Physicals are now just $35 (reg. $100) with the coupon below, and since we’re open 6 days a week, any day is a good day to get one.
No appointment necessary…just print the coupon below, sign it and Walk In!
What to Expect at Your Physical
Sports, and school physicals have two main parts:
Our medical professionals will ask you medical history questions about:
- Serious illnesses among other family members
- Past illnesses, injuries, hospitalizations and surgeries
- Whether you’ve passed out, felt dizzy, had chest pain, or strained breathing during exercise
- Any medications you are on
Then they will conduct a physical examination of:
- Height, weight, blood pressure and pulse
- Heart, lungs, abdomen, ears, nose and throat
- Posture, joints, strength and flexibility
* Valid only to new self-pay patients. Does not include any ancillary services, immunizations or tests that may be required. Valid for Pre-K through 18 years old. Price is subject to change.